Welcome to my Scottish world


Welcome to my blog especially dedicated to my

 ERASMUS year in Glasgow!


My name is Sara, I'm 20 years old and I've decided to leave my sweet Côte d'Azur in France to go and live for one Erasmus year in the land of kilts and rain: SCOTLAND.


The aim of this blog is to answer the questions of future Erasmus students
I know that this experience can be as exciting as it is stressful, so I decided to help students who feel the need by using my experience. You will therefore find several articles about Erasmus in general in the section: GOING ABROAD WITH PEACE OF MIND

This blog is also a way to keep track of my year, my travels and my discoveries. Indeed, I have just lived through a unique and exceptional year that I will remember for the rest of my life and that I wish to share with as many people as possible.
You will therefore find various articles about my trips across United Kingdom. Indeed, I have been fortunate enough to be able to travel to several countries in the United Kingdom during my Erasmus year.

I will also take this opportunity to introduce you to the city where I live for one year: GLASGOW. It's a city full of culture and a great place to live, so this blog will be a way to make you want to go there!

I wish you a good discovery and if you have any further questions, do not hesitate to send me an e-mail. I will answer with pleasure. 

GOOD READING

Commentaires

Enregistrer un commentaire